Welcome to my Kabul-based crime blog. I will post analyses of real life crimes that highlight the connections between crime and politics in Afghanistan. I will also link to articles that shine a light on the dark side of life in the Afghan capital.

In addition to this I will also review both contemporary and vintage crime fiction mostly revolving around random books I am able to buy or find. As ever I welcome your comments and analysis.


DTK Molise.


Monday 8 November 2010

Afghan Book Review on Pulp Curry

Andrew Nette, an Australian crime writer, who blogs at the excellent Pulp Curry website asked me to review a couple of crime fiction books set in Afghanistan.

Unfortunately I couldn't seem to find any that were suitable so instead I ended up reviewing two Afghan-set action thrillers: A Hostile Place by John Fullerton and The Network by Jason Elliot.  


No comments:

Post a Comment